The website of KOSHIN Ltd. (Hereinafter, the Website) is operated by KOSHIN Ltd.
- Acquisition of personal information
When KOSHIN Ltd. collects personal information, KOSHIN Ltd. will clarify the purpose of collection and collect it using proper means.
KOSHIN Ltd. will only collect the minimum personal information necessary using appropriate and legal methods.
- Use of personal information
KOSHIN Ltd. will only use customers' personal information for the purposes stated at the time of collection.
Below are the purposes of personal information collection by KOSHIN Ltd.
1) To provide products and services required by customers, for example to sell products, repair or inspect products, conduct after-sales services or send catalogues.
2) To use as reference for products and services of KOSHIN Ltd. and its affiliates.
3) To introduce new products and campaigns of KOSHIN Ltd.
4) To send email newsletters, direct mail and facsimiles introducing new products and services that KOSHIN Ltd. believes will be useful for its customers.
- Providing personal information
KOSHIN Ltd. will not give a customer's personal information to a third party without the customer's consent.
- Management of personal information
KOSHIN Ltd. will put in place appropriate security measures to prevent leakage, loss or other damages to the personal information collected.
KOSHIN Ltd. will provide the necessary education regarding appropriate handling of personal information to its executives, employees and stakeholders.
The following actions are prohibited when using the Website.
- Actions that violate or may violate laws, acts or ordinances.
- Criminal acts or actions that lead or may lead to criminal acts.
- Actions that cause or may cause loss or damage to a third party or KOSHIN Ltd.
- Actions that violate the property or privacy of a third party or KOSHIN Ltd., or that damage or may damage the reputation or credit of a third party or KOSHIN Ltd.
- Actions that go against or may go against public order and morale.
- Use of, or provision of harmful programs or data, including computer viruses, or actions that may lead to such use or provision.
- Reporting or disclosing another person's email address or a fake email address.
- Other actions deemed inappropriate by KOSHIN Ltd.
This policy sets forth the approach and actions to be followed by KOSHIN Ltd. regarding the use of social media and peripheral services (hereinafter, Services) via official social media accounts.
Please read the policy before using the Services.
KOSHIN Ltd. social media staff will send information with a sense of responsibility and the awareness of representing KOSHIN Ltd.
They will be aware that information made public on the Internet cannot be deleted, due to the characteristics of the Internet, and that it is viewable to a large number of unspecified people.
They will post information in a way that complies with laws and ordinances, and manage the accounts in an appropriate way.
Because of the characteristics of social media, the information posted on social media may not be checked in its entirety before posting. Please note the information may be corrected at a later date.
To obtain official information from KOSHIN Ltd., please visit the KOSHIN Ltd. website.
KOSHIN Ltd. will establish in-house regulations and manuals and make efforts to ensure appropriate use of social media.
As users of social media, KOSHIN Ltd. social media staff will pay attention to feedback from Users.
They will use utmost caution to avoid violating the rights of others, including copyrights.
They will make an effort to act in a humane way.
KOSHIN Ltd. does not guarantee the truthfulness of information available through its Services or information provided by Users or others.
KOSHIN Ltd. will not be held responsible if the User or a third party comes into contact with unpleasant, harmful or inappropriate information, or for any subsequent damages incurred by said User or third party through the use of its Services.
KOSHIN Ltd. will make an effort to read and respond to all comments, but does not guarantee that every comment will be responded to.
KOSHIN Ltd. may use comments as analysis data for future activities, marketing or other purposes.
The person who posts on social media owns the copyright and related rights of the content posted. However, by posting the content, the person is deemed to have given KOSHIN Ltd. permission to use all or part of the content non-exclusively (reproduction, processing, translation, quoting, disclosure, etc.), internationally, without the person's consent and without payment to the person, and is deemed to have agreed not to exercise his or her copyright and related rights against KOSHIN Ltd.
The company's rules for answering inquiries that come through social media can be found in the basic information on each social media account.
Below are the official social media accounts of KOSHIN Ltd.